Basic skills are emphasized, along with the cultivation of study and organizational skills.
Through our carefully chosen curriculum we strive to cultivate values and skills most important in life. Our teachers make learning fun and stimulating, creatively presenting material that is meaningful.
The essential curriculum is traditional. Basic skills are emphasized, with instruction given in grammar, phonics, spelling, math, traditional American history, geography, and use of the scientific method. Also important is the cultivation of study and organizational skills.
We teach our students to become active, life-long learners, and give them the basis for essential skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and communication. We believe that students learn differently, thus, our teachers use many proven educational methods to teach students and meet objectives. Our curriculum is developed by our staff, based on a model successfully utilized by other private Catholic schools, and consists of the following:
- Catholic Religious Education
- Reading: 1st-6th grade (uses both phonetic and whole language techniques)
- Spelling and Vocabulary: Grades 1-6
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Music: general, vocal, instrumental
- Physical Education
- Upper grade Spanish
A complete curriculum guide is available in the school office.
News and Events
- Grandparents Day!
- Emergency After Care: (734) 219-8934 (cell kept with After Care worker)
- Emergency After Hours Phone: (734) 635-3747 (cell answered if someone is in the office)
- See the Calendar for Updates!